What’s Your Long Term Plan Blogging?
If you ask a business blogger why they blog they will tell you it’s to make money. But, if you ask them how they got started many will say they were just hoping to make a few dollars here and there. So, how did they get to the point where they were making money and not just blogging and hoping for the best. The answer is probably that they never thought it would work. Ask them the secret to their success? You’re bound to get the answer “dedication and consistency.”
Focus On Long And Short Term Goals
So, when looking at your long term plan in your blogging business it’s important to look at the short and long term goals. Below I list some of the goals you should be setting up as blogger looking to start your own business.
Short Term Goals
1.Find a niche that you will want to blog long term about.
2. Learn how content leads to conversions and sales.
3. Understand keywords and how to incorporate in content.
4. Understand how comments can help to boost traffic.
5. Focus on building your content base with continual writing.
Long Term Goals
1.Think about where your blog will be in one year.
2. Continue to write on website and build your website.
3. Use an effective marketing plan to get your blog seen.
4. Network with others in your niche to help build your authority.