writers desk from back in the day
Blogging for a living is a bit different than blogging for your own personal journal but the premise is the same pretty much. When you create content for your blogging website it’s important to understand keywords which will be incorporated into your blog. Keywords placed in your content will eventually help your blog climb the ranks of Google which will help to increase your daily traffic. Once you start actually getting traffic you will find that whatever product you are promoting will actually begin making sales.
The key to building traffic is to be consistent with your content meaning create content regularly. I try and write one blog a day which doesn’t have to be take more than a half hour to create. I find writing one simple keyword rich article about traffic for my website to be effective. I also try and put in a few relevant keywords and keyword phrases about blogging for business in my blog. Hopefully you are understanding what I’m talking about. It really is quite simple. In my case keyword phrases could be (blogging for business) which I have incorporated in this blog twice already. I also use the keywords blog and blogging. If you keep it simple and write content with your own style you will see results.
Keep in mind that writing content is an ongoing process. You want to post regularly and don’t get too overwhelmed. In fact you want to try and have fun with your writing and after time you will find that it will become habit to create keyword rich blogging content.
Finally, there are a multitude of websites that offer you the ability to write quality content and make an income at it. Stay at home moms and dads, retired folks and those looking to supplement their income can all benefit from writing blogs for a living. See here for a good opportunity to be your own boss! Click here
Keep It Simple!
Starting your own blogging business is something many people are considering especially since working from home has become increasingly popular. But is it for you? There are some things to consider when starting out a new business. Working from home may pose it’s own issues you may not encounter working in a corporate office. Think about all you have to take into consider. You are responsible for your own insurance, officesupplies, internet connection and computer, tax liabilities and more. It’s not like you have your own Human Resource department doing this for you. It all falls on your shoulders. But, you are also in control and your success depends on you. So if you’re going to start your own blogging business check out these tips to get started!
Blogging Is Simple And Fun!
- Keep it simple and don’t get too caught up over the little things. If your blogging business is going to take off, plan your day according. Set aside hours to do work along with breaks just as you would a regular job. Stay consistent and consider taking breaks after every completed short task.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself! This is extremely important when working a business from home. If you’re feeling burned out from writing, give it a rest for a while. The benefits of working from home are you can take a break, save your work and it will be there within walking distance when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Find outside resources when need be. Check out books on blogging, writing tips and software that will spellcheck and word count your work. Computers practically do all the work refining your article or blog so take advantage of this resource.
Blogging businesses are huge in todays work at home environment. Your chances of success increase tremendously if you take it one day at a time, at your own pace. To see how you can make an income blogging about your passion, see this link. Click To Earn
Earn Income By Blogging
If you blog for a living, you’re going to want to write the best possible content you can without spending too much time on one post. Blogging for income shouldn’t be a pain in the you know what
and you should be able to pump out an article of 300-500 words in around a half hour to 45 minutes.
Learning to write blogs quickly yet well written in a short period of time will become easier with practice. You want to create your own style that engages the reader and is comfortable for you to write. You just don’t want to put too much time on one blog.
Blogging can help you to refine your skills but you’ll have to really digest what you’re learning. If you want to rise above the rest of those bloggers who offer their services you want to apply what you learn. But more important is to keep practicing, be consistent and be passionate about your work!
I found a best selling book on Amazon that’s designed to help you become a stellar blogger. This covers mostly just about everything you need to become a pro blogger and is a must for your writing resource library. <>
We live in a strange world where blogging for income is possible. While there are still tons of brick andd mortar stores out there selling retail products, it’s important to see the potential these stores have for bloggers. Blogging for companies is big business but and may be something you can excel at.
On the flip side many people make a living by letting the blogs generate income for them. This type of business works by letting someone else write the blogs and the company makes money off people who click the blog post or link on the post. This type of business can generate long term income for the company.
Whatever you decide to do, whether its write your own content or have someone write it for you, it’s pretty simple to get a blogging business up and running. If you work hard and consistently you will see results!
I have been blogging for companies for close to five years writing blogs about products and services. I have probably written well over a thousand blogs and find it to be educationaland financially rewarding. It really can be fun! I also write blogs on my own time promoting Amazon products. This too is a rewarding endeavor and it could be for you too. See here for more info! Click To Earn
Don’t let blogging drive you crazy!
Blogging is a relatively simple process. You start writing about a certain interest and eventually post to your website. But what if you are writing blogs for someone else or maybe even a blogging business of your own? Would you know if your blogs are written well enough for your client or to gain traffic to your business? Here’s a couple tips to refining your blog posts!
- For starters think about the more simple aspects of your blogging work. Is your blog written in the right font size? Generally you will want to use the 12 point font for your blog. Personally I use 13 point for my Title of the blog and make it bold. Secondly are you using spell check once your blog is finished? This is the most common error of writers and is easily fixed. Always use your spell check!
- If you are writing for clients always be in the know of what content they want! This is so important. When I first started blogging for companies, I failed to contact the client if I had questions. Big Mistake!
- When blogging for clients ask them for additional links and information when they submit their request for work. Links can be a useful source and give you an idea of what exactly the buyer is looking for in the content.
- Always write original work! There’s no way around it and if you try and cheat you will get caught and lose work and your reputation! This is often the root of many problems when blogging for a living. Nobody like copied information in blogs, they want it original and with the writers own style.
These are just a few tips which may help you on your road to a successful blogging career. There are many more but by abiding by these few your chances of becoming a top notch blogger will increase threefold! Happy Writing! WorkAtHome